You can rest easy in the knowledge that our forex service is 100% fully regulated and above board. We are registered and accredited with all of the relevant bodies in all of the jurisdictions that we operate in.
Sable Remit, fully accredited for your peace of mind
Sable Remit (the trading name of 1st Contact Forex Pty Ltd) is licensed and registered with all the relevant regulatory institutions.
1st Contact Forex Pty Ltd holds an Australian Financial Services License (AFSL number 335126) issued by ASIC and a New Zealand License (FSP665491 issued by the Department of Internal Affairs).
Anti-money laundering statement
Money laundering is the process by which criminally obtained “dirty” money is exchanged for “clean” money, which then has no obvious links to its criminal origin.
In line with licensing requirements, Sable Remit views money laundering as a serious criminal offence and, as such, complies with regulatory requirements intended to forestall and prevent money laundering.
- Retaining transaction and identification records for a minimum of seven years
- Training staff in terms of anti-money laundering regulations
- No legal entities (companies / partnerships / trusts / associations / government bodies) will be permitted to use the service
- No cash-based transactions - All funds received will have come from an Australian deposit taking institution
- Full identification and verification of all individuals in line with Australian regulatory requirements
- Limitations on the amount, velocity and aggregated volume of funds
- Collection of information identifying familial and wider relative connections between sender and receiver
- Screening of sender and recipient name against local and international PEP, negative news and sanction lists
- Ongoing transaction monitoring and escalation of unusual activity, including tailored monitoring
Please note: Sable Remit reserves the right to refuse a transaction at any time should suspicion arise that it may be connected to money laundering or any other criminal activity. In addition, we will be obliged to report this suspicious activity to the relevant authorities and, in line with regulations, are prohibited from disclosing this to the client.
If you provide us with false identification or contact details, we will deem this a misuse of our service. We are legally bound to report such misdemeanours and as such, you may be the subject of a criminal investigation.
Sable Remit will not do business with anyone suspected of or directly involved in money laundering, or where any illegal activity has sourced funds.
Secure online transfers with Sable Remit
Your money is in safe hands
The security of your funds and your data is especially important to us. We keep funds in designated secure client accounts. Your data and transaction information stay on a secure, encrypted portal with a host of security features.
We use secure socket layer (or SSL) technology to offer you the best possible data protection. However, transactions over the internet always create some security risks. This means you must protect all your passwords and access codes. This will minimise the risk of unauthorised transactions.